Skip to content
- Publish the event on fb with the right dates.
- Add “More information will follow soon” to the description, if the rest of the information aren’t ready.
- Add the default upcoming cover picture if the cover picture is not ready.
- Add the venue FB page as a co-host (&/or any other organization that is involved in the event) if possible.
- Add times, dates, address and logos to the new cover picture.
- Add tags when creating the event ex, DANCE, CHILD FRIENDLY, etc.
- Add prices and schedual as soon as possible.
- Door prices have to be more expensive than the online tickets.
- Use our tickets registrations system. Highly recommended.
Cancelling event checklist:
- Cancel the event on fb ( or only the desired dates in case of a sequince-dates event | it can beonly done via desktop).
- Add the texts “CANCELLED” or “POSTPONED” as a headline in the description.
- Add the texts “CANCELLED” or “POSTPONED” to the cover picture of the event.
- Add the texts “CANCELLED” or “POSTPONED” to the cover picture of the page.
- Add the texts “CANCELLED” or “POSTPONED” to the cover picture of the group.
- Post on our page, event, group and Instagram.
- Send a message to our Messanger group.
- Send the announcment via email to our email list.
- Send a message to the event participants.
- Contact the participants individually.
- Inform all the involved parties in organizing the event.